Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The day has finally arrived!!

It finally happened!! Audrey Kate slept the whole night last night - she went down at 8:30 and did not wake up until just before 7:00 -- YYIIIPPPEEE!! And...when she woke up she was just talking to herself in her crib. Now she has been sleeping through the night without eating for about a week now - but we have to get up 3-4 times a night to give her her paci so that she can go back to sleep -- but last night she was such a big girl!! I am so proud of her and so well rested - although I think that I could still take a nap this afternoon :) - just wanted to share the good news!

2 comments:

kristi said...

what a happy happy day!! AWESOME!!! Back to normal sleeping for mommy & daddy!! YEA!!!!

Spoons said...

congratulations!! I think Jillian is almost though, she had been sleeping from 8:30 until 4 or 5, which I would gladly accept, last night she slept from 9:30 until 6:30, she still doesn't have a set schedule-- I'm so glad to hear AK is sleeping for longer chunks for time, it's so helpful!!