Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4 months old!

Audrey Kate was 4 months old on Sunday! I can't believe it. For one, the time seems to have flown by....but on the other hand - it is hard to imagine my life now without her in it. She brings such joy to my life -- I am totally crazy about her. She went for her 4 month check up yesterday. She now weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces, just below the 50th percentile. Her length is in the 90th percentile. We have a very tall skinny girl. The doctor didn't give her shots this time because she had a cold - so we will go back next week for the shots...never an exciting thing - that is for sure. Anyway, her eyes are still blue and he said that there is a chance that they might stay that way. Either way, she is a gorgeous healthy baby girl!! What a blessing!!

1 comment:

vickie byrdy said...

Hi Lauren,

Katie sent me your blog so I could see your beautiful and precious baby girl!
She is soooo sweet!! I am very happy for you!

If you visit Az let me know I would love to see you! :)

Have a very blessed Christmas with your family.
Vickie