Thursday, February 12, 2009

He is Here!

Haven and Jason had their sweet boy last night at 10:24 EST. His name is Christian Elijah. He weighed 7 pounds 0 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well. He sure is precious...I would expect nothing less....he is a Roe for goodness sake :)
Praise the Lord for a healthy baby boy!! Here is the link for their hospital pictures --

http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=cc67e44f-55bc-491e-a0db-82399c0d3f18&babyid=e9cad98c-bd21-4de6-a0de-9a5779629e3c

2 comments:

Dammy said...

I am just now getting a chance to check out your blog. Audrey Kate is so stinking cute. I can not wait to get to meet her in real life one day. Andrew will love her. I love the professional pics you had done.

Robin said...

Hi, I am an old frien of Haven's. We went to high school together. Can you have her to email me at brainjohnson@windsteam.net. I would apprecitiate it. I haven't seen her since my wedding. Thanks for you help and for posting the link to her new baby. Robin