Friday, July 17, 2009

End of Day 1

Well... Audrey Kate did GREAT! She cried a total of 20 minutes. It seemed that the hardest thing for her was bedtime. We usually give her the pacifier while we go through the bedtime routine - so she knows bedtime is coming - I think she still thought that it was time to play even though we did the same routine. She cried for about 10 minutes and has been asleep ever since. I hope she sleeps well through the night.

Wes has been sick the past 3 days - so Audrey Kate and I have been spending lots of quality time together. Let's just say that life as a single mother would be tough. Today I was taking care of Wes, Audrey Kate, and Annie (she was needing lots of attention and playtime today)straigtening up the house, catching up on laundry, and trying to do a little work from home. I am exhausted from my day....looking forward to the weekend and having Wes back on his feet.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Wait to go AK! Such a big girl!