Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where did all my friends go??

The most horrible thing happened to me today...I was updating my blog list. The blog list is so cool because it lets me know when people have updated their blogs and then I know I have new news to read. I was trying to add a new blog and the whole list DELETED!!! I am so sad....the worst part is that I don't know the blog links of all my friends --- uuuggghhhh -- so...if you read my blog - please send me a link to yours so that I can stay updated. I love reading about your lives and feel completely friendless now...it is almost like I lost my cell phone -- boo hoo!! :(

(I added the ones that I could remember or locate - so please let me know if I left you out)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

http://heavenlythingsforangels.blogspot.com/

Catherine Harvey said...

www.homeoftheharveys.blogspot.com

Michelle Langley said...

I hope it wasn't because you were adding mine!! I love following AK and hope you don't mind me adding you to my list. She is PRECIOUS! What a heart throb. Poor Wes is going to have a handful...