Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cute Audrey Kate moments!



I was thinking about some of the cute things Audrey Kate has done/said over the past few weeks. I wanted to write them down before I forgot about them -she is a very silly girl!


- Every time she saw snow - she would say "Yuk mommy ho!" (translation - look mommy snow) I hope no one got offended.





-Every time Audrey Kate sneezes or coughs - she says "Bess you Audee" - so cute.



- My very favorite candies are Sour Patch Kids. I was eating some in the car the other day and Audrey Kate asked for one. I gave her a little piece, just to see what she would think. About 20 seconds later she asked for another one - I looked at her and the first one appeared to be gone. I couldn't believe that she liked them! I gave her a few more little pieces and she said "more" after each one - so funny. Well, later that afternoon I needed to change her shirt. When I took her shirt off, I found all of the sour patch kid pieces stuck to her chest - - so funny! (guess she didn't eat them after all)



- Audrey Kate was playing with a golf ball. She came up behind me and hit me in the head with it. It really hurt. I said "OW Audrey - that hurt" Then I fake cried VERY dramatically for about 30 seconds. She stared at me the whole time with this bewildered look on her face. Then after about a minute - she did the same thing to her head - she just hit herself with the golf ball. She looked so shocked that it actually hurt her. She cried for a little while and then put her palm to the side of my face and said "Sawwy Mommy!!" - How precious is that!!!



- The other thing she does that cracks me up - every time my phone rings she says very loudly "Mommy hhhhone" - she does the same for Wes but says "Daddy hhhhone" - it is so adorable.



1 comment:

Spoons said...

I love hearing AK stories! Sara is such a proud auntie ;) Always saying things AK has done while she is on the phone with you! She is getting so big, and has so much hair! Where did our babies go?