Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Golfing Girl!

My sister and I grew up playing golf with my dad. I played on the guys golf team at my school and was #3 my senior year. My sister played on her high school team and in college as well. She even tried out for the LPGA future's tour! Impressive! My whole family likes to play together. My dad is still actively playing in tournaments (he just got back from a huge tournament in Louisiana). My mom and dad play together several times a week.

When Audrey Kate was born - my dad bought her her first golf clubs. We aren't talking plastic clubs....these were REAL golf clubs. She has a 7 iron, a putter, and a driver with this really cute pink and black golf bag. He can't wait to take her out on the links. Audrey Kate started to play with the clubs a few weeks ago and likes to put her golf bag on - how cute is this!

video

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow!!!! Don got Katie some clubs at a garage sale and they've been out hitting balls. He played a lot more before we had kids :)