Thursday, May 20, 2010

Conversation!

Audrey Kate has started to ask questions - not just requesting (really more like demanding - lol) anymore - it is so precious. If she wants to take something with her she says "bring baby with you?". This morning as I was changing her diaper she said "go downstairs eat. You hungee mommy?" I said "yes I'm hungry" she said "me too hungee" - how sweet. Last night when I got home from work she was sitting on my lap. She leaned on my chest with her face propped up in her hands. She looked me in the face and said "have good day?" -- awwww - I said "yes Audrey i had a good day - did you have a good day?" and she said "yes I did, daddy have good day?" How precious is that?

Here is a picture of Audrey Kate, Wes, and Nana at the zoo - it was so much fun! When we were talking about going to the zoo we were telling Audrey Kate all the animals we were going to see. I told her we would see an elephant. She lifted both hands in the air and said "pick up elephant?" I told her no and she got very upset and said it over and over and over while whining and crying- like she was going to pick it up no matter what I said. When we were at the zoo I said "the elephants are next Audrey". I should have known better - she started talking about picking them up -- haha - then she saw the elephant and she goes "whao mommy big elephant" - such a silly girl.

No comments: