Monday, June 21, 2010

So exciting!!!

I can not tell you how much I have loved being a mother to a little girl! She is sweet and thoughtful. She loves all of the girlie things - even bows and painting her toes pink. I love playing baby dolls with her and dressing her in cute dresses. I just loving being a mom to a girl!

BUT..... I can't wait to be a mom to........ (scroll down)
















TWO GIRLS!!! Yeah! We are having a girl!! So exciting! I love having a sister and know that Audrey Kate will too! Wes is totally out numbered and loving it!!! Her name will be Kiley Addison. God bless our family of girls!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Girls ROCK, love you and I am soooooo happy for your sweet family

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!

Brittany said...

LOVE the name!

Crystal said...

Hooray for sisters!!

Kim said...

Congratulations!! Love our family of girls and secretly I think Don does too.

Spoons said...

Congratulations, you guys DO need to play the lottery. LOL, wow what are the odds ;) I LOVE the name, so pretty. Miss you friend!