Monday, August 2, 2010

The Gingerbread Man!

One of Audrey's favorite books recently is The Gingerbread Man. She loves to say "I run and run as fast as I can. You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man." and "The fox ate him...all gone". It is so cute. Someday I will post a video of her doing this.

Today we went to her pediatrician for her check-up. He said she was doing just great. She is in the 90th percentile for her height and in the 25th for her weight. On the way to the doctor's office I told her that we were going to see Dr. Deitchman. We talked about the doctor and what he was going to do. I asked her if she was going to say hi to Dr. Deitchman. She said back "Yeah I say Hi Dr. Gingerbread Man" - I laughed and laughed! Then I said "No Audrey, his name is Dr. Deitchman." To which she replied firmly"no, name Gingerbread Man!" I laughed again and gave up. Well, when Dr. Deitchman opened the door....she said very loudly "Hi Gingerbread Man!" - I laughed for several minutes before I was able to explain to him what Audrey was talking about.

No comments: