Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
Friday, August 5, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Then she picked her bedding - turquoise with different color butterflies: (I can't upload the picture)
or one of these:
but then maybe a different color pink - i definitely want pink - just not sure what color would look best - help..... oh - and what brand should I use - there is a light mint green in the room right now - yuck - but it came with the house - HELP!!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
And...this morning I went to brush my teeth. When I came back in the living room...this is how I found her - She is pulling UP!!! What in the world - I guess she really wanted to see what was going on outside...What a cutie!!
Kiley had her six month check-up on Friday. Audrey Kate went too and was such a big help. Kiley is 16 pounds and in the 64th percentile for weight. She is a tall girl - 99th percentile for her height !! I can't even believe it! Where does the height on my girls come from?? She got a clean bill of health! Yeah Kiley!
Monday, May 2, 2011
We took fun pictures outside. We realized we were running late for church - so we didn't end up taking any with mom :( - and Kiley would only smile after I took the picture - grrrr -
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Thursday, February 24, 2011
AK: Daddy, what was that?
D: Nothing Audrey.
AK: Daddy, what WAS that?
D: That was my leg.
AK: THAT was NOT your leg, daddy.
D: ugggh, Audrey - that was my wee-wee.
AK: Your tee-tee?
D: No, my wee-wee. Boys have wee-wees and girls have tee-tees.
AK: (long pause) Let me see that.
D: No Audrey - we don't look at boy's wee-wees.
(end of conversation - uggghhh - crisis averted)
Two days later - I am laying down with her reading books - the following conversation occured:
M: Yes Audrey.
AK: I don't like Daddy.
M: oh no Audrey, why not.
AK: so he no have tee-tee.
M: (laughing) - that's right Audrey - he doesn't have a tee-tee.
M: Yes Audrey
AK: We gotta go buy him one.
LOL - I am sure Wes will be mad at me posting this - but the story is just too funny to keep to myself.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Well...the book is still one of her favorites -- what a difference two years makes....
Friday, February 4, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Saturday, January 8, 2011
1. Audrey Kate has been very attached to her "milk cups" - she would not drink milk out of ANYTHING else. Then she would suck on it for over 20 minutes like a bottle - RIDICULOUS! The "milk cups" are gone. She now drinks milk from a big girl cup or a straw as long as it is colorful milk! So we make it pink or green, or whatever other color she likes. YEAH!
2. We have had Audrey Kate in panties for over a week!! She has had a few accidents, but is doing fabulous!! I am so proud of her and so excited to only be buying diapers for 1 instead of two - it was kinda pricey there for a little while.
3. Kiley slept 5-6 hours for 3 nights straight! WOO HOO!! She is smiling a ton and cooing! It is totally adorable. She is such a good baby and tolerates all of her sisters noise, touches, and smothering hugs.
4. We have had a hard time at bedtime with both girls...but tonight both girls in bed and asleep by 7:45 - HALLELUJAH!
5. I headed back to work and the girls adjusted to their new schedules beautifully this week.
6. Oh yes - one more new thing -- for a while now Audrey Kate would only eat chicken with a certain kindof BBQ sauce, macaroni, pasta with cheese, eggos, grilled cheese pizza or fruit. NOTHING ELSE!! Refused to even have anything else on her plate. Over my maternity leave I have worked tirelessly to expand her food repetoire. We started by cooking together, kissing and licking foods instead of taking a bite, using our fingers to taste different things, being super silly, and taking teeny tiny baby bites. This week Audrey Kate ate great meals including summer sausage, chicken spaghetti, eggs with cheese, BBQ pork, tilapia (you read that right - my daughter ate two bites of fish), mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, PB and J, and sweet potatoes. She even dipped her pizza in ranch and took a bite of a carrot without any prompting (she did spit it out though saying Yuck) What an awesome girl!! She is now willing to try most anything and is helping cook a ton. She is constantly saying "can I try that?" while we are cooking. She really wanted to try dill and pepper the other day and took a big lick of a lemon and said "that's not good".
The Lord has truely blessed us with these two beauties! More pictures and videos coming soon.
**On a side note, Audrey Kate's language skills shock me all the time. Two sentences from today:
"I'm gonna eat my oranges while my pasta cools."
"Daddy, can you turn on the light for me so I can find my puppy and Jasmin."
She is not even two and a half -- that is just plain crazy!