Monday, September 5, 2011

Blogging Delay

Sorry for the blogging delay - just can't get around to it these days. I was in a car accident 2 weeks ago (girl turned in front of me - her fault). Results, two bulging discs and one herniated disc in my neck. The pain is tolerable on pain killers and muscle relaxors. I have to get in to see an orthopedic surgeon or a neurosurgeon....trouble is - none of them will see me because of the motor vehicle accident...something about getting paid. I think that I have found one, but won't know till Wednesday after he reviews my MRI films. I hope to get in to see him soon as I will run out of pills by then - the doctor I am seeing isn't too interested in giving me more pain killers - last time I asked he gave me 5 -- ha - - thanks doc. Anyways - prayers would be appreciated - that I can get in to see someone who can actually help me instead of just refer me somewhere else. Also, prayer for pain relief - I have tried to go without the pain killers several times and it is not something I can tolerate. I know God will take care of the pain and will get me where I need to be - so pray on!

No comments: