Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sister Love!

Ok - I pray daily for this sweet relationship.  I pray for them to be best of friends, loving, caring and supporting each other their entire lives.  I love the looks on their faces in this picture as if they just love each other so much and can't get close enough to each other.  Most of the time they are sweet to each other.  Audrey Kate offers to help Kiley with everything - even if Kiley wants to do it herself.  Today, Audrey Kate was not feeling very good.  When Kiley got up from nap the first thing she said was "Audrey, you all better?"  Anytime Audrey cries because she wants something or is hurt...Kiley is right there to give Audrey what she wants or to comfort her. And they are always looking for each other.  Audrey finds her on the playground at school just to check on her and give her a great big hug. Totally adorable!!!
One of my favorite sounds in all the world is my girls laughing while they play together...priceless!!

1 comment:

Dina said...

Those pictures are the sweetest ever! I really love the last one! It makes me smile. And it makes me want to give Katie a sister!!